Again with a long gap in posting. I keep thinking I should just give up, but I still like my blog, so instead I’ll just let it be what it is. It might become less about the kiddos and more about the stuff I make. Or maybe write, if I ever get around to writing all the ideas in my head. Or just continue to be random and sporadic and read by my mom and a few of my friends. That’s okay! I don’t want to be a viral sensation anyway. I don’t want to live in a fishbowl with everyone evaluating all my life choices.
So, here’s a listy list of what’s up these days:
– I have two births this summer. Yes, really! One is soon. I’m excited to get back to doula work but a bit nervous about the Clara situation.
– The Clara situation is that this girl does not like to sleep on her own, won’t take a bottle, doesn’t nap much, and needs a lot of snuggles. It’s lovely, but also challenging. I do have other children and a raging sleep deficit. Aiee!
– But she’s still the cutest little muffin you ever did see.
– Rowan is very two.
– Lucy has her preschool orientation tomorrow. She’s also in soccer and doing a great job. She wants to be an architect these days, and I keep finding very interesting structures built out of all sorts of things.
– I’m still into knitting. I have many projects in my queue from tiny sweaters to grown up sweaters. Lucy has chosen sweaters for everyone in our family, so I’m going to be busy for a while.
– I want to be into sewing too, but there is just not time. It’s way easier to pick up knitting than it is to pick up sewing. So alas, all those ideas have to just wait.
– Can it please be sunny and warm outside? We’re so ready.